Schroeders

Schroeders

Friday, June 24, 2011

Zoo, Biking, and Swimming

We have had alot of fun so far this summer!
First time testing out a bike with training wheels.  He does pretty well but needs a push every once in awhile. He ended up falling and scraping his knee so I was afraid he wouldn't get on again.  After a few talks from Matt and I about how everyone falls and scrapes when learning to ride a bike, he did end up trying again.  We have gone a couple times since then, and one time he said "this bike totally fits me!", and another, "mom, I fell but I didn''t even cy!"!

We joined the Y for the first time and have REALLY enjoyed the pool!
After watching Lincoln go under water, Lyla told me she wanted to as well, so I didn't keep her from going under when she jumped off the side with a life jacket..    Ever since then she has been pretty cautious in the water and will always say "mommy help me," to make sure I am going to catch her!  She didn't cry when she went under, but obviously didn't enjoy it much either!.  So far every time we have walked by the changing table in the bathroom she has pointed at it and said, "that's what babies do."  

With friends at the zoo!

No comments: