Schroeders

Schroeders

Friday, June 24, 2011

Bible School

Lincoln had a great time in the 3 year old class.  The Monday after bible school was over, he asked me about a million times if he could go to bible school "tomorrow."  I think we finally resolved that conversation with "when I am four then I will get to go to bible school again!"
There was a petting zoo on Friday.  Lyla was not excited to pet the animals;" I don't like that bunny."
Overall she had a great time in the nursery that week, most days waking up and saying "go to church mommy!"
I know she got to play with bubbles, and I think they got the same snacks as the bible school kids...needless to say, a highlight for Lyla!  One day I peeked in on her and she was the only one sitting at the table while the rest of the kids were playing after eating their snacks.  That day the snack was animal crackers and a big pile of cool whip to dip them in.  When I saw her sitting by herself her plate was spotless, and she was licking her fingers one by one.  She just couldn't let any of the cool whip go to waste!

He didn't want to touch the animals either.  Apparently my fondness for animals is wearing off.

No comments: