Schroeders

Schroeders

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

December Fun

Inspired my sister-in-law Steph, I have decided to attempt starting up the blog again. Lincoln is now 3, and of couse Lyla (who wasn't in the other posts because she wasn't here yet:), will be 20 months at the end of this month. It has been a fun month getting ready for Christmas. Lincoln has asked me about every day; "is Christmas TODAY?" I am trying to explain to him that we celebrate it the whole month long, but it seems to be a tricky concept to get. Here are some pictures of some of the fun things we have done. The one by the tree was taken while we waited at Bradley Fair for the carriage ride. Lyla loved the horses, and this was the first time I heard her say the word.  It sounded like "horsh," with a very strong "sh" sound!      


No comments: