Schroeders

Schroeders

Monday, July 22, 2013

Old Pig-Donald

We started piano lessons this summer and Lincoln seems to really like it.  Right now he is go eager to play he often does it first thing when he wakes up... We all sleep in around here when we can so that is of course not so great.  I really don't want to discourage it though, so I have been careful about putting too many parameters around practicing times!  He also asks me to do a lesson about every other day.  He is a big fan of getting to put a sticker on the page when he passes it.  My intention was to do once a week, but again, I am trying not to stifle the enthusiasm!  Piano is a little out of tune but we are taking care of that tomorrow! You will notice at the end when he looks at the camera that he has a new look.  I always think kids look so much older when they lose their teeth.  He seems to have really grown up on us in the last year. Getting a little choked up as I write that.  I have had a hard time thinking about this Kindergarten thing lately and it will be an adjustment for us all.

1 comment:

btofteland said...

I forgot to tell Lincoln that I even noticed his nicely curved fingers!