Schroeders

Schroeders

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Texas Trip

 Matt had to go to the Protection One in Irving, TX for 4 days for work, so we went along with him.  My friend Danni loaned me her GPS so I planned on visiting some new places with the kids while he was working.  I  found out quickly that all the kids wanted to do was stay at the "'hotel pool" and swim, so that's what we did most the time. I did take them to a lake one morning, but that proved to be a big mistake as all they did was whine about walking on the rocks and swimming in the dirty water!
We ate out all the time, and it didn't take too long for us all to get used to that treatment.  Last weekend I was at Furniture Row looking at kitchen tables, and Lyla sat down at one and said; "when they bring me my food?"
 I forgot my camera and had to use Matt's phone so the pictures aren't the greatest.
Still not sleeping...they were up till almost 11:00 the first night.  It's a  big party when your not used to sleeping in the same room!






Watching a movie on the laptop on the way home.  This was her first time using headphones  so she gave me some strange looks when I first put them on her.

No comments: