Schroeders

Schroeders

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Schroeder Christmas

We all met up again for Christmas over New Year's weekend.  We had a great time, although Steph and Andy's kids still got the flu despite our efforts to keep them from getting sick!  I think we had one whole day where no one was sick- at least we got the presents opened!
   

This was actually Lyla's 2nd time riding in the car.  We visited last Oct., and when I looked out the window ands saw Lincoln driving her around, I was a little nervous to say the least!  He actually does a pretty decent job, which surprises me because he doesn't seem to undertand how to steer his bike yet.  That being said, this was taken right before I heard Brooklyn cry.  When I turned around she was on the ground with part of her legs under the car...not really sure what happened there!
"Helping" Papa Ed with chores

Setting up Lincoln's new hot wheels tracks.

We played Gesstures one night, and Ed was hilarious!  I don't think I have laughed that hard in a long time!

I didn't play this game, but heard it was alot of fun.

Lyla played with these plastic cookies forever while we opened presents.   I think it was Bo's present, although it looks like they belong to either Brooklyn or Lyla here!

No comments: