Schroeders

Schroeders

Saturday, January 8, 2011

"Lyla doesn't have one!"

Well, I finally heard the conversation I knew was bound to happen soon.  Lincoln and Lyla were taking baths tonight and Lincoln told me, "Lyla does not have the same private as me."  Trying to keep a straight face I said, yes, that is because she is a girl and you are a boy.  He went on to say, "well, what does hers look like?"  Nodding in Lyla's direction I said, "like that."  He looked at her, and then looked back at himself.  I could tell he was thinking hard about this whole situation. Finally he looked up at me and said, "but Lyla doesn't have one!"  I said, yes, she does, that's what hers looks like."  I don't think that answer really satisfied him, but he eventually said, "oh," and got distracted with something else!

No comments: