Schroeders

Schroeders

Sunday, September 22, 2013

More August: School and Irelyn's party


Lincoln's first day of Kindergarten.  While we were walking he said to me, "mommy I'm a little nervous."  When I picked him up he said, "mommy I had fun!"  

I am not gonna like, this was hard for me.  It doesn't seem bad now, but it took awhile for Lyla and me to get used to it!  I am glad he seems to like it, and has some really great friends in in his class.  

Cousin Irelyn's 5th birthday.  My sister makes amazing birthday cakes!

It was fun to swim in the pool at the party, and it was what inspired my marathon researching of above ground pools.:)  I also seem to develop tunnel vision when I have a new "project." 

My dad told me to hold him to the side so he didn't look so big.  Dad, I don't think it worked. LOL

No comments: