Schroeders

Schroeders

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Baby Emmit

OK, this post is LONG overdue but I am just starting to catch up on things!  Emmit was born on June 6th at 12:31 p.m.  I was figuring an 81/2 pound baby since he was a week early and Lincoln was almost 9 1/2 at 40 weeks.  Nope, he was 91/2.  So far he has been a very good baby and the only time we really hear from him is when he is hungry.  The kids are good with him and get a kick out of watching me change his diaper because he almost always pees or poops while I am changing him.  The conversation will often be: Lyla: "ooh yuck, Lincoln Emmit just pooped all over, come look!" or vice versa.
The nursing thing has also been an interesting new thing for them.  Lincoln has of course had some questions about it, and Lyla has asked, "is he done sucking on you yet?"
I don't have enough room or time to post the many many pictures I have taken but here are some favorites:


Happy Father's Day to a GREAT Daddy!
Celebrating Father's Day and Grandpa Doug's Birthday!

The sleeping pose

Lincoln getting Gp Ed to smile!

I hope I look this good when I am 92!  Love that Grandma Doris.






It's pretty easy to keep him entertained with these two around.







Lincoln took this pic for me.  Had to capture the moment!


No comments: