Schroeders

Schroeders

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Grandma Jean's funeral

We all miss Grandma Jean so very much.  The kids used to pray that she would feel better, now they still pray for her but say that they are glad she is in heaven.  She used to tell me how much she loved reading these blog entries, so as I write this I am tearing up thinking about how she isn't here to read them anymore.  I am so thankful she is not in pain anymore, that she is with our Lord and Savior and I will get to see her again someday.

 My Grandma had 5 kids, so we are a pretty big group when we all get together.  I loved seeing everyone, and wish we could all get together more.  Thank you so much Uncle Randy for taking pictures and sending us all copies.


Cousins playing duck duck goose after the service.



All Grandma's great grand-children.  The little cutie on the left is my cousin Joel's little girl, Ayla.  Irelyn and Lyla are posing for the camera.  Lyla has never done this, but Noelle told me Irelyn does it alot.  You can tell she is pretty good at it so Lyla is learning from a pro!  Wishing I would have noticed Lincoln's untucked shirt!!!




1 comment:

Alyssa said...

I am so sorry to hear about your Grandma Jean.