Schroeders

Schroeders

Thursday, August 9, 2012

KC trip

Two weeks after CO we went to KC for Abby's birthday party.  We went to Jumping Jax and Legoland while we were there.

Abby, Lyla, Caleb, and Lincoln at Jumping Jax  I realized I didn't get many pictures of the boys because I followed the girls around most the time!

.








I was really pretty amazed how well Lyla followed directions during this .  There was a lady in the front of the room giving step by step directions on how to build the lego camera, and she seemed to get alot of it on her own.  I knew Lincoln could do it because he does so many legos at home, but I guess Lyla has picked up alot from watching him so much!

Imax theatre at Legoland.  Lincoln of course LOVED this and went a couple times.  It was a little scar y for Lyla so we didn't make it too far into the movie.  She didn't like it when things looked like they were so close to her.

Happy 3rd birthday Abby!


Tossing water balloons

No comments: