Schroeders

Schroeders

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

"Wake Up Lincoln!"

Aunt Ang, Caleb, Abby, and Ethan stayed with us for a few nights the last week in June.  Caleb and Lincoln slept in the same room, and had bible school in the mornings, so they were both very tired by the evening!  Here is a video of Caleb and Abby trying to wake Lincoln up at around 5:00 in the afternoon.  It think it was after two nights of little sleep. After I stopped taping Abby went over and started playing the piano, saying "maybe if play the piano Lincoln wake up!" 
 Lyla also had fallen asleep on my lap in the middle of the afternoon one day when Caleb and Abby were playing here, along my friend Sara's kids, Jake and Bethany.  Glad they have those "sleeping skills" from Matt!


Lincoln had alot of fun at bible school, and has told me several times since that he wants to go back.  I got to be his group leader, and his cousins Caleb and Brooklyn were both in our group.  His friend Jake was also with us so it was a fun group! 

Lincoln's friend Jake
Caleb and Lincoln  
I thought this was such a neat idea.  So simple and fun for them!
I wasn't with Lyla's group so didn't get many pics of her.  I snapped this one of her during the opening music time and she gave me her goofy smile that she started about a month ago.  You will probably see it alot in future posts!





Brooklyn being a snake

I think they were supposed to be lions or tigers, or something like that

Snack time is always the best!




No comments: