Schroeders

Schroeders

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

January

January is usually a long month for me, but this year it flew by. The weather was REALLY nice-unusually warm, so it didn't really feel like January at all!
This was one of the REALLY warm days, like upper 60-s I think.  I vacuumed the car and they played in the garage .  Pretty soon they wanted to get the water guns out and i though why not I guess...  it ended up entertaining them for a pretty long time!

Lincoln got pretty excited when he saw what his water gun did to the wall.  I think he started out saying he was going to "paint" the whole wall.

Cutting!  This has become one of Lyla's favorites.  She will sit and cut  paper into the tiniest pieces for long periods of time...

Western night at AWANA

This is a pretty dark pic but it is at one of  the session of a 5 week  basketball clinic.  Lincoln seemed to like it OK, but he told me "not as much as soccer."   The kids mostly worked on dribbling and passing.

Dress up Clothes at Exploration Place.  Lincoln and his friend Jake.

Lyla's friend Bethany had a "tea party" for her birthday.  Lyla is on the right side of the picture drinking the  kool-aid (tea).  I think that was like her 3rd refill and you can tell she if pretty focused on it.:)

Lyla loves her chapstick from Bethany, and usually asks to get it out at least once a day!




No comments: