Schroeders

Schroeders

Sunday, December 11, 2011

More Thanksgiving pics and Lyla Singing

I am glad these two have each other b/c they were def. outnumbered that day.  With all the cousins I think there were 9 boys and 3 girls. There is only so long a girl can play tackle and guns and whatever else boys do for fun all the time.

Jumping is Lyla's favorite thing to do at Gm Pam's and Papa Ed's.  

Add caption

Lyla with some friends in her Sunday School class.  I think I took 6 pictures and never got one with them all looking at the camera.  I coudn't get Lyla to crack a smile, and when we told them to give each other hugs this is about the closest they got! 

Lyla had this serious expression pretty much the entire time.  She must have been really focusing on those songs!


Lincoln threw up that morning so he didn't get to sing.  I was a little disappointed because I was going to take a picture of them all dressed up.  He has apparently already figured out that dress clothes are uncomfortabe and it is a battle whenever I want him to wear a shirt/tie and dress shoes...which so far has been only a couple times a year, mostly Christmas and Easter!  Maybe that is my problem, I need to do it more often I think!  I think he even complained about the black pants when I had him try them on.  Do they really feel that different then khacki's?  Anyway...I am planning on recording them both singing their songs one day after church while they are dressed up again so I can  hopfully get more then 1 wear out of the Christmas clothes!  I was thinking about doing it today (Sunday a week after these pics were taken), but Lyla threw up last night so now she was home sick today.  Maybe next Sunday!  Hoping we can get this all over with before Christmas this year. Will post the video!







No comments: