Schroeders

Schroeders

Friday, September 16, 2011

Quotes

Lincoln:  I was working on Lincoln's horse birthday cake and he stood up on the stool to see better and said, "let me see if it looks good."  After looking at it for a few seconds he said, hmm...not too good."
No worries, he liked it after I added an eye and fruit roll up reign.  Phew!

Lyla:  Matt and Lincoln were going outside to play soccer one night. Someone evidently mentioned me coming and playing, to which Lyla replied,  "Mommy can't play soccer.  She's not old enough."

This may only be funny to Matt and I because of the tone we heard her use, but we let her and Lincoln have pop on his birthday.  She was pretty excited about it after drinking it, and ran over to us and said, "you guys gave me pop!"  She said it like we had done something we weren't supposed to do.

Me:  "Quit sitting there and playing with your thing!"  Ok this needs some background I know. LOL
While I was putting the kids to bed, after telling Lincoln SEVERAL times to get his pj's on, he came and sat down on Lyla's bed without any clothes on and well, you know the rest.

No comments: