Schroeders

Schroeders

Sunday, April 10, 2011

A Women's Conference

Matt's sister, Michaela, was the speaker at a Women's Conference at his parents' church this weekend.  She did an AMAZING job,  and I came home with some great new ideas and information! She asked me to play the piano and sing, so I was a little nervous since it has been awhile since I have done those things!
Zeb and Matt were at the house with the kids while we were there, and I hear they did some wrestling around...Lincoln has a nice big shiner on his forehead to prove it!:)  Lyla kept talking about giving the horses "wa-wa," and they again got to ride/drive the arctic cat, though this time at a constant pedal to the floor speed!  If you ask Lyla who got to go in the green car she will say, "Linky Lyla!"  
                                                     Here are some pics of the weekend:

No comments: